Monday 19 December 2011

Double page spread process

I also used Quark to design my double page spread...

This is the tool bar that I used to make my double page spread.
This helped me move things when I needed to move them,
This helped me highlight and change text



This helped my add the text.
This helped me add the pictures


This is how my double page spread started.

At first using Quark was very difficult because I had only used it twice before but then it was okay. I used the picture tool to add the picture, then I used the text tool to add the text I added the picture and copied and pasted the text from the word document I created it on. I changed the colour of the text BANG OF THE DRUM! and added the quote box.




I then added more text on to it because it needed to be in line with the picture on it. I had to use a tool to make the S stand first as you couldnt do it without using the special tool.







To finish my double page spread I then changed the title to "Im not a one trick pony" as it sounds more mysterious and would make the reader want to read on. I then blended the picture so it looks more professional and then I added the title and the page number.







I then changed the drop capital to 4 lines down by using the drop capital tool to make my drop capital bigger so it stands out more.













I added quote marks on to the title using the text tool to make the audience realise it was a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment